- Per Hour
- Additional Passenger
Jet Ski Rentals
- Ultimate leisure boat. Kick back and relax in comfort.
- Forward seating to lounge in the sun and a bikini top to keep the captain cool.
- All around winner makes everyone happy!
Make sure to arrive 30 minutes ahead of your scheduled departure!
- Tubes and water skis available upon request
- Fishing is allowed, as boats are equipped with rod holders, but guests must bring their own equipment
Where to go
There are many ways you can chose to spend your day. Explore the Inner Hyannis Harbor, tie up for Fish and Chips at Baxter’s Boathouse then make your way out to Lewis Bay, drop anchor and take a swim off Egg Island, a sandbar that appears for 3 hours on each side of low tide. Venture out to Hyannis Port Harbor and get a peak at the Kennedy compound and maybe even find a Kennedy or two out on the water. There are several coves and inlets that make great swimming hole, drop anchor and enjoy the warm waters of Nantucket sound.
- Calling ahead recommended, but walk-ups welcome
- Minimal power boat experience required
- Renter must be 25 years old
- Picture ID required
- $1000 damage deposit is held as a loss of use deposit
- Lessee is responsible for any and all damage to the vessel while in his/her possession
- No alcohol allowed on board vessel